The Coral Challenge Cup second round draw will take place on Monday, January 28 at 6.00pm live from the clubhouse of either Wigan St Patricks or Leigh East on the BBC Sport website, depending on the result of their first-round tie this weekend (Saturday, January 26 – KO 2.30pm).
Three-time Challenge Cup winner and current Leigh Centurions captain Micky Higham will be conducting the draw alongside England and Wigan Warriors stand-off George Williams.
Higham lifted the famous trophy at Wembley Stadium with his previous club, Warrington Wolves, in 2009, 2010 and 2012. Two-times Super League Grand Final winner George Williams, a former Wigan St Patricks player, played in his first Challenge Cup final in 2017 against Hull FC.
The 26 winners from this weekend’s Round One fixtures will be drawn in 13 ties which will take place on February 9-10.
Fans will be able to watch two of this weekend’s First Round ties with no charge.
Saturday’s trans-Pennine meeting of Orrell St James and Underbank Rangers from Holmfirth will be shown on the RFL’s Our League channel (web and app), while Sunday’s historic meeting of Millom and Red Star Belgrade in Cumbria will be shown by the BBC on their online platforms.
The full schedule of Coral Challenge Cup first round fixtures are as follows:
Saturday, January 27 (all games kick-off at 2.00pm unless stated)
- Orrell St James v Underbank Rangers (Live on Our League)
- Kells v Rochdale Mayfield
- West Bowling v Hammersmith Hills Hoists
- Dewsbury Moor v Skirlaugh
- East Leeds v Batley Boys
- Wigan St Judes v Crosfields
- Bentley v Army
- Royal Navy v West Hull
- Drighlington v All Golds
- Distington v Torfaen Tigers
- Shaw Cross Sharks v Haydock
- Ovenden v Woolston Rovers
- Hunslet Warriors v Featherstone Lions
- York Acorn v Beverley
- Normanton Knights v Edinburgh Eagles
- Bradford Dudley Hill v Milford Marlins
- Clock Face Miners v Siddal
- Hunslet Club Parkside v Thornhill Trojans
- Thatto Heath Crusaders v Stanningley
- London Chargers v Wath Brow Hornets
- Leigh Miners Rangers v Oulton Raiders (2.30pm)
- Wallsend Eagles v British Police (2.30pm)
- Leigh East v Wigan St Patricks (2.30pm)
Sunday, January 28
- North Herts Crusaders v Royal Air Force (1.00pm)
- Lock Lane v Longhorns (1.30pm)
- Millom v Red Star Belgrade (1.30pm – Live on BBC Sport)
Tickets for the Coral Challenge Cup triple header at the University of Bolton on Saturday July 27 are on sale now, and are available here – rugbyleague.tickethour.co.uk.
Tickets for the Coral Challenge Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday August 24 are available here – www.rugby-league.com/tickets/challenge_cup_final