IN conjunction with RLWC2021 we can invite Roughyeds fans to be part of a Priority Access Sale for tickets to next year’s World Cup.
Please note that our Priority Access window closes at 20:21 hours (21 minutes past 8pm) on October 13, 2020. It’s open now, but you don’t have long so if you wish to buy tickets and take advantage of the ‘priority’ window don’t hang around or put this on the back burner.
Fans are rewarded for buying in 2020 on promotional rates that will be increased in 2021, according to information on the RLWC2021 website.
Furthermore, RLWC2021 promise to make full, 100% refunds in the event of restrictions on numbers of fans permitted to attend.
It is widely expected to be the biggest and best Rugby League World Cup of all time with 61 matches across the men’s, women’s and wheelchair tournaments, which will run concurrently for the first time between October 23 and November 27 next year.
A variety of tickets are available with prices starting at £10 for adults and £2.21 for concessions.
Also note that:
- 80% of tickets are priced below £50
- Tickets for the men’s and women’s double-header finals at Old Trafford can be bought for just £30 (adults).
- There’s a two for £10 offer — watch a wheelchair match and a women’s game from £10.
- A family of four (two adults, two children) can watch France v Greece in school half-term from £35.
- Fans can buy up to ten tickets per fixture apart from the men’s and women’s double-header at Old Trafford which has an upper limit of six tickets.
The tournament will take place across 21 venues throughout England with the women’s and wheelchair competitions contested by two groups of four, while the men’s tournament will see 16 teams in four groups of four.
It will be the most visible event in Rugby League history with all 61 games in the three tournaments to be televised live on BBC.
Your Priority Access Link is here: Tickets
For more information about the 2021 World Cup go to the RLWC2021 website.