Ground rules and regulations for Bower Fold Stadium
Entering the stadium
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to the stadium for any reason.
- Persons seeking entry to the stadium may be required to submit to a search.
- Alcohol, cans, bottles, klaxon horns, fireworks, dogs and dangerous articles must not be brought into the stadium.
- People with disabilities will be given special assistance were practicable.
In the stadium
The management wishes to ensure that everyone in the stadium has an enjoyable and safe experience. Consequently, the following is prohibited:-
- Invading the playing area
- Use of racist, obscene, abusive, threatening or offensive language or conduct.
- Throwing of any missile, object or article onto the pitch or anywhere else within the stadium.
- Climbing onto or damaging any of the stadium fixtures is forbidden
- Behaviour in a manner likely to disrupt the comfort, enjoyment or safety of others.
- Smoking anywhere within the perimeter of the stadium. Electronic Cigarettes are currently permitted.
- No kind of bag (eg handbags, ruck sacks) are currently allowed due to Covid 19 restrictions. Carrier bags containing food and drink to be consumed by the individual are permitted
Leaving the stadium
- All persons are requested on leaving the stadium to act in a responsible manner and not cause any nuisance or annoyance in the neighbourhood.
- All persons entering and in the stadium must follow the instructions given or displayed by the management (these may include The Police, Safety Stewards and Security Staff as well as Public Address announcements)
- All matches are played in accordance with the rules and regulations of the relevant sporting governing body.
Season ticket holders
- No refunds can be made in respect of unused tickets.
- If a season ticket is lost or destroyed please inform the office immediately. Season ticket holders are advised to insure their tickets as replacements will be charged at full price.
Ejection from the stadium
The management reserves the right to eject from the stadium any person contravening these Ground Rules and will eject any person who is subject to a banning order from this stadium or any other sporting venues.
Any person who is ejected is not entitled to any refund.
Entering this stadium is considered an agreement to abide by these ground rules and regulations.