Bower Fold, the home of Stalybridge Celtic, will host all Oldham RLFC home games for the 2020 Betfred Championship season (unless otherwise advised).
The club offices are based at the Vestacare Stadium, see below.
Telephone 0161 338 2828
Directions to Bower Fold
From East or West
- Follow M62 motorway to Junction 18
- At junction 18, exit onto M60 towards Ring Road (E & S)/Manchester/Manchester Airport
- After 8 miles take the exit towards Manchester Rd/A635 (Junction23).
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for A635/Ashton-under-Lyne and merge onto Manchester Rd/A635
- Follow A635 becoming A6018 to Stalybridge. Bower Fold is on your right as you climb the hill out of the town.
Stalybridge is serviced by its own railway station; trans-pennine routes from both Leeds and Manchester call at the station.
Bower Fold is a 20 minute walk from the railway station but several bus services operate on the route. Stalybridge bus station is a short walk into the town centre from the railway station.
The club offices will continue to be located at the Vestacare Stadium in Oldham.
Oldham Rugby League
Office Opening Times
The offices at the Vestacare Stadium are open between 10am to 3pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Directions to the Vestacare Stadium
By Car (Sat Nav postcode OL8 3JH)
M62 from the West
1. At Junction 18 M62, Use the 2nd from the left lane to take the M60 exit to Oldham/M67
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M60 slip road to Ring Road (E & S)/Manchester / Airport / Oldham/M67
3. Exit the roundabout onto the M60 slip road to Ring Road (E & S)/Manchester/Airport/Oldham/M67
4. Merge onto M60
5. At Junction 22, take the A62 exit
6. Turn right onto Hollinwood Interchange/Manchester Rd/A62
7. Turn left onto Hollins Rd/A6104
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Hollins Rd/A6104
9. Turn right onto Oak Rd
10. At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Oak Rd
11. Turn right onto Elm Rd
12. Turn left onto White Bank Rd
13. Arrive at the Vestacare Stadium
M62 from the East
1. At Junction 20 M62, take the A627(M) exit to Rochdale/Oldham
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A627(M) heading to Oldham
3. After 2.1 miles, take the A627/A663 exit towards Oldham/Royton/Shaw
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Chadderton Way/A627
5. At the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Oldham Way/A627
6. After 0.5 miles use the left lane to take the A62/A627 slip road to M60/Town centre/Manchester/Ashton-u-Lyne
7. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Manchester St/A62
8. After 0.6 miles turn left onto Frederick St/B6192 and continue 0.8 miles until its end at Hollins Road.
9. Turn right onto Hollins Rd/A6104
10. After 0.3 miles, turn left into Trough Gate at Hollins Fire Station
11. Continue onto Elm Road for 0.3 miles before turning left into Whitebank Road.
12. Arrive at the Vestacare Stadium
From Oldham Town Centre
1. At the King Street/Oldham Way roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ashton Road/A627
2. After 0.5 miles, turn right into Copster Hill Road.
3. At the end of Copster Hill Road, turn right at the roundabout onto Hollins Road.
4. After 0.3 miles, turn left into Trough Gate at Hollins Fire Station
5. Continue onto Elm Road for 0.3 miles before turning left into Whitebank Road.
6. Arrive at the Vestacare Stadium
1. From Oldham Central Bus Station, take the 184 or 180 to Garden Suburb
2. Continue on foot along Hollins Road until Hollins Fire Station and turn left into Trough Gate which becomes Elm Road.
3. After 0.3 miles turn left into Whitebank Road and the stadium will be on your left.
Please note that digital maps may refer to the Vestacare Stadium as Whitebank Stadium